Exhibitors & Sponsors
• To showcase your products, services and publications to consumers, health care professionals and other providers across the country.
• To reach an under served population that is interested in your information, product or service.
• To meet your customers and gain knowledge and useful feedback about their needs for products and services.
Who Should Exhibit?
If you are involved with:
• Community Based Organizations
• Health Care, Social Worker and Professional Associations
• Capacity Building Providers
• Advocacy Organizations and Government Agencies
• Small Business Owners
• Churches and other places of worship
• Any entity that wants to get the word out about themselves, products, or business
Exhibit Space Fee:
• Corporate/For Profit Exhibitor $1,200 before October 31st and $1,500 after November 1st
• Government Agency Exhibitor $1,050 before October 31st and $1,200 after November 1st
• Non-profit 501(c) 3 Exhibitor $950 before October 31st and $1,050 after November 1st
• Small Business Exhibitor $275 before October 31st and $450 after November 1st
What is included in the exhibitor fee?
• One (1) 10' x 10' table (or equivalent space, if tables not desired)
• Two (2) chairs
• Two (2) conference registration and name badges for exhibitor staff.
• Program Booklet advertising*
HONORABLE MENTION IN THE CONFERENCE PROGRAM BOOKLET (applications must received by November 16, 2017)
Please download the 2017 National African American MSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities – Sponsor, Exhibitor, Advertisement Form where you will find more information on how to become an exhibitor and/or sponsor of the 2017 National Leadership Conference in Dallas, TX.
For more information or other questions you may have, please feel free to give our office a call at (404) 691-8880 or email us at email@example.com